Africa Boutique

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Who Committed Fraud On TripleClicks & SFI?

On March 14, 2010, I became a SFI Affiliate#11010313. It is a business that gave too much info at one time, so much so, I drifted. After a time, I decided to focus and give it another go.

I couldn't log-in! What's going on? I called the office to see what was wrong.
Kelly gave me another ID number #11353396...
Fraud count 1. I lost my downline and future downline, commissions, Versa Points, MSP, and content of website. Now, SFI reaps the benefit of getting free affliates from my old ID#.

Fraud count 2. Was given a different Sponsor, in which I was told she was she who lives in Tampa. Kelly lied! SfI kept my sponsors commissions!

Fraud count 3. TripleClicks kept my money from this order I filled, see the following:

From: atasteofafricaboutique@live.com
To: bonnie@carsonsi.com
Subject: RE: Responsibility of a Sponsor
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:14:42 -0400


I'm sorry SFI feels the way it does. However, there is another issue at hand to be resolved in
cutting ties with me. A member of TripleClicks ordered the following without TripleClicks' released of payment.

From: mail@tripleclicks.com
To: atasteofafricaboutique@live.com
Subject: TripleClicks Order Notification - please process immediately
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:41:19 -0700

A Taste Of Africa Boutique,
You have received an order for the following 1 item(s):

Item No. C-M049 Men's Traditional Print Pant Set
Your payment will be 33.92 (39.90, minus 15.00%)

The order is from: Charles Cooley

For the complete details to fulfill this order, access the ECA Orders Manager now at:

http://www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAOrderManager.php

TripleClicks & SFI is a Scam and a Fraud!!! I am not the only one who has been treated in such a manner and will not be the last!!!!

I have yet to hear from Bonnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment