Africa Boutique

Friday, November 18, 2011

SFI Banned Me & Sending Me Emails Todate

Is this an omen? I have heard when you are banned there is no contact between the two parties. Is the ban being lifted? It seems as though SFI hates to see a good sponsor go!

Really, I think the whole deal was very unprofessional. What happened is I tried to log in and could not. I tried several times and called the office and got the news, no warning, Email, nor phone call. Then they kept my commission and money owed me from their TripleClicks member.

I know it is their business and can do whatever they want! It's a matter of principle!

However, I must admit, I miss SFI and TripleClicks. They have a great system. You can build relationships from people all over the world and I have, if nothing else! Forgive, I'm thinking outside the box!

The issue of today is Kelly said she would stop all correspondence awhile back and yet, I'm getting correspondence from them as of such date; see below:

> From: ECAsupport@tripleclicks.com
> To: atasteofafricaboutique@live.com
> Subject: New Member Connection (Susi Gunadi)
> Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:39:18 -0800
>
> Hi A Taste Of Africa Boutique,
>
> The following TripleClicks member has just connected with you!
>
> Susi Gunadi
> INDONESIA
>
> Note: You can distribute messages to all your connections from your TConnect Website (http://africaboutique.tripleclicks.com). For instructions and additional details, see: eca.tripleclicks.com helping you grow your customer base!
>
>
> Thank you for being a TripleClicks E-Commerce Associate (ECA). We are committed to becoming a major sales outlet for your company and
> Questions? �Please e-mail us at�ECAsupport@tripleclicks.com�or call�us at 402-434-8480.
>
> TripleClicks Admin
> TripleClicks.com
>
> * If you prefer not to receive these notices, you may opt out at: www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAMyAccount.php

For stopping by and remember as an affiliate of a busine$$--Beware!


May your days be prosperous!





No comments:

Post a Comment